Extending Mercy Capital Campaign
Extending Mercy is a 3-part capital campaign to raise 1.5 million dollars needed to extend the mission of Mercy House by enhancing and expanding facilities at all ministry locations. We will seek donations from generous individuals and corporate donors in the Harrisonburg-Rockingham County region.
Our capital campaign focuses on capital assets needed to expand and enhance facilities to extend our mission.
The campaign includes:
- Lamb House and its renovation
- Daycare expansions
- Kitchen expansion and renovation
- Shelter renovations
Mercy House is a nonprofit organization with multiple programs combating poverty and homelessness in our community.
- Family Shelter with apartments and case management for homeless families
- Assisting homeless persons and families with rehousing assistance
- Providing temporary rent assistance to people in financial crisis